When the Congress legislated competition to the local telephone market, they opened up an entirely new category of telecommunications services to a 100+ year-old market. Injecting new companies into a well-established infrastructure can be daunting and intimidating.
However, we’ve made that journey, and understand all the issues involved from structural, to technical and regulatory. Our staff can assist you in navigating the long and involved process while avoiding the pitfalls. We can help with:
- Establishing the legal links needed before anything else can occur
- Pre-engineering your network
- Product and Service decisions
- Front and Back office processes
- Negotiation with incumbent interconnection carriers
- Staffing requirements
- Regulatory issues such as tariffs and certifications
- NPA/NXX and CLLI code applications
- Network engineering, including inside and outside plant design and implementation
Few companies have the experience we bring to the table, and our network of contacts inside the industry can bring the best resources to bear as you bring your network to reality.
Don’t make mistakes, or leave steps out. Contact us for a free consultation.