Bullock & Associates can assist your organization in the development, selection, integration, and implementation of telecommunications products, policies, hardware and software. With experience since 1979, our expertise can save you thousands of dollars. Let us assist you in your next project in any of the following areas:
- Complete Network Design and Implementation
- Medium to Large Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Internet integration
- Intranets and Extranets
- Wireless Broadband Systems
- Website Design and Hosting
- Medium to Large office telephone systems
- Custom Software Development and Integration
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) design and implementation
- Legal and Regulatory issues involving telephony carriers
- Telephony Billing Issues
Don’t cost yourself by going into a process “blind”. We have decades of practical “hands-on” experience in all these areas. Contact us for a quote and suggested scope of work for your next project.
Bullock & Associates has developed custom software for businesses across the spectrum including
- Inventory Control
- Point of Sale
- Invoice and Payment Processing
- Data Communications Integration
- Data Collection and Analysis
If your business requires software specifically written for your needs, and off-the-shelf just doesn’t do the job, contact us for a free consultation.
TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS
In 1987 Bullock & Associates entered the field of logistics, primarily through auditing and processing freight invoicing for small to medium manufacturing operations. Initially we were contracted to create the software to perform these operations, but as the business grew, the involvement became deeper. In 2012 we assumed operations entirely and currently process pre-audit invoices, post audit operations, and actual payment of freight invoices. In many cases, this is a no-cost operation for our client because we generally save our clients more than the amount of our fees. If your business does any shipping at all, contact us for a no-cost consultation.